CUPHEAD PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Great Slam and Then Some! Here goes! That is yet another announcer quote. So the tutorial teaches you the basics and gives you a coin. No matter if you’re a new player or someone starting a new save file, always do the tutorial, but only for the coin!ย  Then once you walk out side, no matte what, ALWAYS TALK TO THE APPLE. He gives you three more coins!

After that, ALWAYS WALK TO PORKRINDS. The best charms to get according to me and my friends are the Smoke Bomb, which allows you to not take damage when dashing, And the Astral Cookie. If you have the DLC, (Which is called the Delicious Last Course, by the way) one of the best charms is the broken relic, which, if you have equipped a beat a few bosses with will turn into the cursed relic, which limits your hearts to one.

But if you beat more bosses with it equipped, it will eventually turn into the DIVINE RELIC (relic, relic, relic…) The relic gives you the ability of the Coffee, Heart ring, Whetstone, and Smoke Bomb. Both the cursed relic and the DIVINE RELIC (relic, relic, relic…) randomize your weapons every time you start shooting. The DIVINE RELIC (relic, relic, relic…) doesn’t take away your health.

The DLC astral cookie is also good because it allows you to play as Ms. Chalice, who starts with FOUR HEALTH and gives you a second jump. Note that you can only have one charm at a time meaning that you can’t play as Ms. Chalice and have the heart ring, which gives you health the first, third and sixth time you parry.

The Whetstone turns your first into an attack as well as a parry. The coffee continuously fills up your super meter.

The Heart charm and twin heart charm give you one and two more health respectively but weakens your attack.

P. sugar makes your first parry move automatic where you only need to jump. That’s all I’m going to say here but I will keep putting out more posts.